HELLO 45






 Assalamualikum

It was nice and relaxing birthday this year, and how grateful I am to celebrate life. 

Social-distancing birthday celebration with just me and my family. I can’t thank enough for everyone who sends birthday wishes and doa and gifts. Every single one means soooo much to me and just overflows my heart with love. 

I’m so lucky to have best and kind people in my life. This are all ‘rezeki’ to me. Remember rezeki is not always in a form of wealth but surrounded with kind people are , too. 

This year is very unique. I made some decorations at home to celebrate and ordered my own birthday cake. ohh why not? This is  to appreciate myself and yes it’s extra special day!

Here are the picture of my simple decorations from my recent celebrations last month.   


Note to Self : Ageing is beautiful. As we get older, beauty blossoms from inside. Ya Allah , please beautify my character and heart. Aamin ya rabbal alaamin.


Till then , 

Eranna 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts