Hijrah

Assalamualaikum

First and foremost, thanks to Allah who give me an opportunity to live on this earth. Alhamdulillah for today that I am still breathing. Today I am writing about my Hijra. I mean my Hijrah is from worst to bad, from bad to good, from good to better, from better to best, from best to great ~ InsyaAllah...

My ambition now is only to be better muslimah. 

No one is perfect including me, myself. I'm proud I'm muslim ~ Alhamdulillah but what's the meaning if I still can't leave the bad of me but I do realize, I wanna make some improvement of myself, a new resolution.


Spiritually, hijrah means migrating away from those things which displease Allah to those things which please Allah. So you could say that this kind of hijrah is a life long struggle for all muslims.

Yes, I am still struggling with my Hijrah. I am not successful in my Hijrah yet but I know all is well with Allah's will.

It started last year before I performed my second umrah in June 2013. I started as an hijabi as my first step doing Hijrah. 
Alhamdulillah for the 'hidayah' that Allah gave me. When Allah blesses us with guidance, grab it and never let it go. During this time, our iman is being tested. Yes, I was being tested. But Alhamdulillah, I didn't make it fail. I don't want to. And believe that all will be well with Allah's will.
“The greatest reward comes with the greatest trial. When Allaah loves a people He tests them. Whoever accepts that wins His pleasure but whoever is discontent with that earns His wrath.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2396) and Ibn Maajah (4031); classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi. (sources from google)
In the meantime, I will do my best to be a good muslimah. That is my goal. I want to learn more about Islam.

I hope I can be able to meet the company of pious people and a person who can lead me to Jannah. Amin!

I think that's all I want to share and I am indeed born muslimah again, and thank Allah for guiding me to the right path. Alhamdulillah.

Till then 

Eranna 

xx



Comments

Popular Posts