I've missed my blog

Assalamualaikum

Here's the truth, I absolutely miss writing here in my blog.

These two nights, I've been sick, due to fever, mostly lying down and resting in bed where suddenly I wanted to write here.

Well, I am looking for a home remedy for fever. Since I don't take any meds, one of the home remedies are GET LOTS OF REST! SLEEPING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. AVOID MOVING AROUND MUCH AND TAKE TIME OFF FROM WORK. Ya, I agreed to all of them but off from work is ..... not a favor to me because I have to go to clinic and ask for medical cert or I have to apply for my annual leave.

Ok let's move on to the next one. DRINK HERBAL TEAS. They are lemons, peppermint, apple cidar, vinegar, honey and a lot more. I just took honey that I mixed with water, I hope it would helps. Amin.

Yes they are a lot more. You just google it. But I only share what I just practise.

Besides that, don't forget to make du'a . Don't forget to the one who heal us. I just recite surah AL FATIHAAH in my drinking water, In shaa Allah you will benefited greatly from it.

Ok that's all for now. May Allah bless us all and give guidance to follow the right path. Amin.

Love

Eranna

xx



Comments

Popular Posts