Be obedient......

No one knows the day of his death.......

Yes, indeed.

And that's why we need to pray 5 times a day, do good deeds, do charity, read Al Quran, feed people, uphold ties of kinship etc.

How do we do it? We ask ourselves.....

For me, obey Allah. Time is very precious....

But which one of these are for me :

1. Obedient to Allah and happy with my life
2. Obedient to Allah but unhappy with my life
3. Disobedient to Allah but happy with my life
4. Disobedient to Allah and unhappy with my life

I hope I am falling in category 1....

Let me elaborate here ( from what I've read from someone )

Falling in category 1 is NORMAL
Allah says : "Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer, we will surely cause him to live a good life, and we will surely give them their reward (in the hereafter) according to the best of what they used to do " - Surah Al Nahl 97

Falling in category 2 is MAY BE THE RESULT OF :
1) That Allah loves you and therefore is testing your patience to increase your rewards, this is because He says:
"And we will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient" - Al Baqarah 155
2) Or that there are errors in your worship,since that you commit and sins that you aren't repenting from. Hence Allah is testing you to realize your mistakes or sins, as He says:
"And we will surely let them taste the nearer punishment that perhaps they will repent" - As Sajdah 21

O'Allah...please forgive me....

Falling in category 3 should be a WARNING
This is the worst position for one to find themselves in because it results in grave punishments. As Allah says:
"So when they forgot that by which they had been reminded, we opened to them the doors of every good thing until, when they rejoiced in that which they were given, we seized them suddenly,and they were in despair" - Al An'am 44

Falling in category 4 is also NORMAL  because Allah says:
"And whoever turns away from my remembrance , indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the day of Resurrection blind" - Taha 124

And keep reminding each other, for the reminder benefits the believers.

Love,
Learning Endlessly Muslimah


Comments

Popular Posts