Reflecting on my hijab

Just by towards the end of the year 2017, I saw a woman with a a long hijab or we called it 'tudung labuh' pushing at her baby's stroller. I really love to see her appearance with that hijab labuh. I stared at her for a moment. It was so beautiful to see her hijab and it really aspire me to wear hijab like that.

I always thought that my hijab was not right yet. I only wear hijab labuh when I'm going to some majlis ilmu, majlis keagamaan and when to pray. I know I'm wearing hijab everyday, but only sometimes I draw my veils over my bodies which Allah has command in surah An Nur ayah 31.

I am here reflecting and constantly reminding on myself about my hijab. Often I see the hijabi on social media with various type of fashion or style. I know some are losing focus, hijab is becoming modernized but I know they are doing it for business and it's a great thing to see there are a lot of hijabis out there.

What I ought to do is always try to improve ourselves to be a better muslimah, stay modest and not to attract attention. Yes, I am still in this process. I am still struggling to wear hijab in a correct form.

But what is it that when I saw a woman with hijab labuh which perfectly cover their aurah makes my heart says beautiful and wants to wear like what they are wearing?

Is this the sign of guidance from Allah?

"Hidayah ini menyapa tanpa kita sedari melembutkan hati untuk merapatkan diri kepada Ilahi. Hati merasa teruja melakukan kebaikan....."

Allah guides whom He wills.

And for this year, I consistently started draping my hijab up to my front bodies....a must cover the front woman's part.

Alhamdulillah.

I pray Allah may not pulling me away from the basic mesage of hijab that is from Allah from Surah An Nur. It s only Allah we seek to please and expect the reward from.

Allah guides whom He wills.

Till then.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts