SPREAD LOVE .... IS HOW I WANT TO BE REMEMBERED

Assalamualikum warrahmatullahi wabarrakatuh

You've probably been asking this questions by someone or asking yourself  'How do I want to be remembered?' I was asked this questions by my nutritionist in our whatsapp group. I've read a lot of answers to it...very interesting answer.

These are some of the answers from different individuals :

- as a happy go lucky person
- a person who cares for other
- someone who is kind

what about me ? my asnwer is SOMEONE WHO ALWAYS SPREAD LOVE.

To be specific, to pray for others. Pray for the well being, happiness, peace, protections, for our family, for our friends, neighbour, near and dear ones.

We must not underestimate the power of love. Love comes from your internal heart. Loving one another is linked with saying salam and smile. Say salam and smile at strangers not only to the one you have known. When you say salam or smile, it warms the heart.

This morning I received an article with topic "WHY WE LOVE ALLAH"

In surah Al-Imran ayat 31

"If you love Allah then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. Allah is all-forgiving, all -compassionate"

What is the proof of our love to Him? It is not enough to say that we love Allah, we must expressed in words and put action to it, but words and actions say otherwise! If we love Allah, we must do want to please Him all the time, this is a self reminder to me. We cannot love Allah and be disobedient to His commands or the commands of the Prophet Muhammad saw.

Remember this too, "'The firmest handhold of faith is to love for the sake of Allah and to hate for the sake of Allah"'.

It would be nice to be remembered right? To be remembered as an amazing person who loved unconditionally.

Love is powerful. Love brings about respect, acceptance, passion etc. It cannot be bought nor cannot be demanded.

So SPREAD LOVE TO EVERYONE.

Till then,
LEM

Comments

Popular Posts