THE BEST LIFE LESSONS I'VE LEARNT IN 2018

Assalamualikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Bismillah...

Happy New Year 2019 everyone!

We learn some things everyday, every year either it's from our own experience or others but here I want to share what are the most lessons I've learnt along my life journey and here we go :

1. IMPROVE MY PRIVATE LIFE

I am talking about social media here that is my Instagram and facebook. I have been practicing to limit my posts especially my pictures and daily life. Privacy is important in life and there is a time I need to shut out from the outside world. I can be on facebook or instagram but I need to decide what I want to share about my life. Not to share everything like the layout of my house, my bed rooms, my traveling tickets, updating my current place everytime, too much random pictures of my stuff etc. I mean just use common sense before you post something. Here sharing a nice quote with you :

I don't broadcast every high and I don't hide every low.
I'm trying to live. I'm not trying to convince the world I have life.

2. THE STORM WILL SURELY PASS

Life is a test. It is only temporary. Every difficulty will come relief. Have hope. Have faith.
Be patience while facing hardships and avoid disobeying Allah. Seek help through prayer and sabar.

3. HAVING GOOD OPINION OF ALLAH

Often time we feel Allah reject us. Punish us. Frustrate us. Never turn away from Allah even our sins wight heavily. Allah is most forgiven and merciful. He is as His servant's think of Him. If we think well, then that it is what we will find. If we do not, then that it is what we will find. 


4. APPRECIATE EVERY LITTLE GOOD THINGS/MOMENTS IN LIFE

Practise myself to appreciate small things in my life, for eg take note of the small things people do for me, a smile from a stranger, holding the lift door for you to enter and many more.  Never think it's not important. Small thing does matter.

"Enjoy little things in life, because one day you will look back and realize they were the big things"

5. RELY UPON ALLAH/TAWAKKUL

Complete trust of our heart in Allah, believe that He is sufficient.
This reminds me the story of Hajar's tawakkul ant how the stroy is relevant to our life (Prophet Ibrahim's wife)

Siti Hajar's story actually responds to some major spiritual and emotional things happen in life.
Sometimes we asked this :
“Why me? Why is this happening to me? When Allah's help will come? So many questions go through our minds when facing a difficulty.
But Allah doesn’t leave us unanswered. He sent us messages, sent people who go through what we go through (or even worse) so that we learn, grow, remain steadfast and keep moving gracefully towards Him until we meet Him!
This is why I love the story of Hajar.
When Hajar was faced with this hardship, she immediately said “Allah will not neglect us.”
She “talked the talk”, but she literally had to “walk the walk.”
The food and drink she had eventually ran out and her baby started crying desperately. She could have started doubting the relief of Allah then. But she didn’t.
She started taking the means, walking to a mountain hoping to find anything or anyone there. But there was nothing. She could have doubted the relief of Allah then. But she didn’t.
She walked again to the other mountain seeking help, seeking anything to save her and her child. But there was nothing. And she really could have doubted Allah then. But she didn’t.
She went back again, and again, and again between those two mountains…. And she could have given up completely at any moment, she could have fallen in despair and anger and rebellion… But she didn’t!
She didn’t.
Until…
“She saw an angel at the place of Zamzam, digging the earth with his heel (wing), till water flowed out from that place. She started to make something like of a basin around it, using her hands in this way and began to fill her water-skin with water with her hands, and the water was flowing out until she had scooped some of it….
“Then she drank (water) and suckled her child. The angel said to her: ‘Do not be afraid of being neglected, for this is the site on which the House of Allah will be built by this boy and his father, and Allah will never let neglected His people.’ [Al Bukhari]

Sources: Hadith of The day

6. COPE WITH THE PAIN

Pour out everything in your supplication.
He will comforts us. Allah gives suffering to open up our soul, to test us, to look at our character and to reconnect us with Him. Talk to Allah and tell our feelings, he knows what we are facing. He alone has the power to change your condition. Use this time to draw near to Him.

7. ALLAH FORGIVES YOUR SIN WHEN YOU ARE SICK

In 2018, I had a problem with my menstruation cycle. I had this irregular period and treat that as kaffarah for the past sins. I took the time to zikir more to Him.


8. LIVE WITHIN YOUR MEANS

Cut back wants and focus in needs.
Yes I may want to give rewards for my self sometimes, but never forget the one less fortunate than us. Be moderate. Be happy with what Allah has blessed us with and be content with it.Thanks Allah for where he has placed you financially and Allah has made it enough for you to live comfortably.


9. NOT EVERYTHING WE WANT WE CAN GET

Allah only gives what's best for us.



10. REDHA




11. NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING IN RETURN

A true Muslim must always do good or give and never expect anything in return.


12. IT THEY WANT YOU, THEY WILL MAKE TIME AND EFFORT

As simple as that. 

13. TRAIN OUR MIND TO TRANSFORM NEGATIVE SURROUNDINGS TO POSITIVE SURROUNTINGS

Positive thinking is the way of the Prophet. Guard your thoughts.
Allah said "I treat my servant as how he thinks of Me"

Your minë is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers. Or you can grow weeds.


14. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF DOA

 Make doa for something that we really want. A sincere doa. This is our most powerful weapon. Allah is Al-Mujeeb. Either Allah speedily answer your doa or He will save you from something bad , so that is why we should never leave doa. Do not stop making doa.


15. LEARN THAT BEING ALONE IS NOT LONELINESS






16. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF, BELIEVE I CAN

Believe that I can lose this weight!!! Yass!!!


17. DON'T TRUST PEOPLE EASILY

How many you really can count on the people you knew? Choose your friends wisely.
Even now we must be careful with social media not to put everything up. Remember the Evil-Eye.


18. HELP EACH OTHER BUT IF THEY TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED, JUST WALK AWAY

Hold someone close to your heart who are really love and appreciate you sincerely.  Gratitude, is the opposite of taking things for granted.


19. DON'T JOKE ABOUT LIFE

This is from one of my friend....
Don't joke about life, if you want to joke, you will be forever joking in life
Deep meaning???
What they mean by this was....if we want to do something, just do it. Make something good happen in your life.
In other words, Jangan main-main!


20. DON'T TAKE YOUR HEALTH FOR GRANTED



Till then
Learning Endlessly Muslimah
Happy New Year 2019





Comments

Popular Posts