WINTER IN KOREA 2019 (part 1)

Assalamualikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Annyeseong!!!  :)

This was my first time visiting Korea, and it's during winter. As I never experience winter in my life, so this trip was truly different and challenging for me. I was with my travel buddy, Siti Khadijah. As this was an impromtu trip but alhamdulillah I manage to prepare what clothes should I bring during winter to keep my self warm.

As you all know winter in Korea can be harsh. Even before my travel I met 2 Korean man in my country and I told him about my travel and his respond was , ''ohhh its going to be very cold", Then I said, even if its end of January? Then again he said "it's very cold'. Okay....okay....I hope I survive.

Day 1

5 am - Arrived Seoul on 24 January 2019.

2 pm - Check in apartment.We booked our apartment via Airbnb. It was at Yongsan-gu.


Alhamdulillah, for the comfortable bed



http://abnb.me/NRdqgP1YBR
What it looks like from Airbnb.....the picture is quite accurate right?

You may want to check about this apartment at http://abnb.me/NRdqgP1YBR

My personal reviews:
It's a very clean apartment. We love it! 3 minutes walk to Sookmyung Women's University Station. It's not a busy area. There are few convenience store right below the building. The only thing that you should take note is the directions to the apartment not really clear. We have to ask around to get to the location.

5 pm - After checked-in, we went to Itaewon looking for Muslim foods. I have not been eating whole food since we've landed around 5 am. For me, Itaewon is must visit place for Muslims. There are a lot of halal restaurants and the only mosque in Seoul is located.



 The only mosque in Seoul. The mosque is high up on a hill.




My first meal in Seoul....I think is is Bulgogi


That's me! This is the first restaurant we've tried in Itaewon


I am not into Korean food but this one is not bad at all.



Comments

Popular Posts