WINTER IN KOREA PART 3

Day 3

We bought our ticket to Nami Island one day earlier at Yong San station. This is the tips to Nami island, buy your ticket earlier!

After that, we went straight to Namsan Tower by taxi. I forgot how much they charged us!
This is for me my favourite place in Seoul. First time, I reached the park my heart says, this place is really beautiful and romantic. As I just knew it is one of the city's most romantic landmark and has chosen as the backdrop to many K-dramas (ohhh how I am ketinggalan zaman) coz not watching drama since loooong time ago!

To those who wants to visit Seoul, I really give you my recommendation to visit this romantic park. Especially those who just want to do sightseeing, walking around, relaxing, photography etc.

We need to take a cable car to go up to the Namsan park and here is the ticket price for 2 persons. 

 


Took a lot of pictures, feels every picture is perrrrrfect with the memorable view.

For the main event, it's worth going to the tower? Ehh why not kan...you'll get another incredible view overlooking of Seoul's city.

 














LOVE LOCK

This place is a romantic pilgrimage for couples who wish to declare their eternal love ....gituuuuu





Sunset view :)

 


BROKEN CHAIR

I still remembered many years ago I saw my friend took apicture in a broken chair. I did a little research about this place, so once you reach at N Seoul Tower, please look for this broken chair with a bend in the middle.

 

I read somewhere that it's actually a 'heart chair'. The purpose of the bend is to get couples even closer to each other. Ohh wow....I just knew it.
Cool thing kan. 

Ok that's all for now.

Enjoy the pictures blogger.



Comments

Popular Posts