WINTER IN KOREA PART 4

Another romantic place that your should visit is Nami Island. As me and my friend are not travelling with any tour agency package, well, I encourage you to search around internet on where or which places you want to go. As Nami Island is one of the famous place in Korea, popular by Winter Sonata drama location and it maked it'ss a must-go tourist sites. MUST-GO! You get to snap all the photos you want and appreciating the beauty of nature at the same time.

During our time, the five minute ferry transfer to the island, I enjoyed much watching the freezing cold river. I am speechless to see the ice water right before my eyes which I had never seen it before. There is nothing but beauty.





Once you reach the destinations......you may wander around and take a lot of photos.









Nami island is beautiful. Words can't really describe the beauty of this place.





Next, the woodland trees or some called it the redwood trees.  It took us for long walk to get to the romantic scene from the Winter Sonata drama. Honestly, I'm in awe. Hoping it's snowing but it was not :)






WHAT ACTIVITIES YOU CAN DO IN NAMI ISLAND?


  • Walk through  and experience the beauty of nature
  • Rent a bicycle
  • Buy souveniers
  • Got options of restaurants, there is a Muslim restaurant too
  • Watch some cute animals....ostrich, rabbits running around
many many more! 


Personally, I enjoyed Nami!

Till then,
Eranna































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts