CONNECT WITH ALLAH #MYQURANTIME

Assalamualikum

Alhamdulillah, I am here again!

This might be the time for "Social Distancing" but definitely the time to connect with Allah and realize how we need Him.

This is the time to reflect.

It is so important for us to have a close connection with Allah and HOW do we do that?

One of them is through prayers (solat).  In order to be consistent with the remembrance of Allah, we have the above-mentioned daily prayers but we have also been given the Quran which is not just meant to sit in our shelves but was sent down to be read, live and engagedcwith on a dsily basis, the reward is unimaginable. 

Allah tells us in the Quran that our hearts find ultimate peace and tranquility in the remembrance of Him. Since the Quran is said to be the best form of remembrance, how many of us really make an effort to understand His book? How much time do we really spend with it on a daily basis? 

There are countless ways to connect with Him, but here is one of the ways that I practise recently to attain the pleasure of Allah through my busy life.

Here is what we need to consider.....

THE GOLDEN RULE

I was reading a book, Being a Quran Tag Girl by Ayesha Syahira.There are one rule I practice after I read her book that is THE TWO MINUTES RULE.

I try reciting Al Quran at the very least for 2 minutes daily. I do this slow and steady for just 2 minutes. I try this routine and it has a great impact in my life.  Whenever I was busy, I remember this golden rule. For just 2 minutes, you can read Al Quran for half a page (depends on your pace). Just start doing small but most importantly we do it with istiqamah. Treat this as a starting point to practice and motivate us to read Al Quran and if you feel comfortable, you may read more and more. 

The more you read Quran, the more you will fall in love with Allah.

Let’s make the Quran our companion, our bff.

Whoever reads one letter from the Book of Allah will earn one reward thereby. One reward is equal to ten rewards the like of it. I do not say that Alif-Lam-Meem is a letter, but Alif is a letter, Lam is a letter and Meem is a letter.” [Tirmidhi]

Till then
Learning endlessly Muslimah 
My beautiful mama
Mama reading Al Quran







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts