HELLO 46


 Assalamualikum warrahmatullahi wabarrakatuh

Dear all

At the time of writing this, I have positive covid again for the second time. Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.

But this is also the best time for me to update this blog.  

This is about last month's story. My birthday month. Alhamdulillah for Allah give a chance to celebrate another year. At this age, well every birthday celebrations actually, I just want to have some time for self reflections.  

What is self reflections by the way ?

I got this simple answer : Improve the way you deal with yourself.

At some point in life, we need to stop and reflect on how to be a good muslim especially.

What is our purpose in life. What do I need to do to keep striving in the way of Allah.

From Umar bin Al Khattab hadith , 'take account of yourselves before you are taken to account.'

Everywhere we stand on this earth, we are His servant and slave. So let's continue to do good. 

ALSO,

I want to thank Allah for simple blessing.

I want to show gratitude (shukur) more and knowing that whatever I have is from Allah. 

"And whatever of blessings and good things you have, it is from Allah" (Surah Al-Nahl, 16:53)

Let's learn to enjoy what we have. Truth is, sometime we forget that we already have everything we need. Just prioritize wat really important.  

May Allah help us to be among those who reflect His signs, and remember Him. 


With love,

Eranna. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts