Sujood

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Alhamdulillah for today. Alhamdulillah for everything.

I know I seldom write here in my personal blog. There were actually a lot to write, but it's only in my head because I am not able to express it in million of words sometimes. Or whenever I want to write, I questioned myself, what to write?!

The topic today is about sujood.

It is something 'priceless' to share here. I am not sure when exactly it happened. I mean the date it happened but it was on the day of Jumuah and it was during my dhuha prayer in my office.
So when talking about dhuha, yes it happened in the morning.....

Only recently ( started this year ) , I always wanted to pray dhuha. There was one day in Jumuah, when I was in my sujood, I felt I didn't want to get up from my sujood. I felt something what you call it in malay as 'nikmat'. On that time in my sujood, I said to myself, the longer the better. I really didn't want to get up. That's what exactly how I felt. Peace. Tranquil. Calm.

I know sujood is a part of prayer or where I know we are much closer to Allah and make du'a but I never felt this 'nikmat' before.

Subhanallah.

How many of us felt the 'nikmat' in sujood? I am sure there must be a secret in Sujood.

Ya Rabb, I really hope I will be given another opportunity to feel what I felt before again and again. That 'speechless' moment that I can't describe in words.

Here are some notes to my self I read from internet :


To be close to Allah, you have to go into sujood. The Prophet ﷺ said:
أَقْرَبُ مَا يَكُونُ الْعَبْدُ مِنْ رَبِّهِ وَهُوَ سَاجِدٌ
“The closest that a servant is to his Lord is when he is in prostration.” (Muslim)
The more you humble yourself and go into sujood, the closer you are getting to Allah; and indeed, He elevates you. The Prophet ﷺ  said:
من تواضع لله رفعه
“Whoever humbles himself before Allah, Allah will elevate him.” (Muslim)

'Alhamdulillah aku termasuk orang yang di berikan nikmat itu'

Indeed, sujood is the best place to communicate with Allah.

Till then

Eranna

xx

p/s apologize if there is a grammar mistakes in my writings. But I do hope you understand :)

Comments

Popular Posts