The Blue Bird

It happens today.

Just had my lunch with my mom, while I was still sitting down on our dining table, I heard something hit the kitchen's fan. 

It was a bird came and visited us! A blue bird. 

Subhanallah, It was so beautiful! 

The bird was just kept quiet and still when we caught it, may be the bird was in pain. Mom treated the bird's well....she really pity it. She gave water to the bird and caged it for awhile before releasing it.

And another thing was, mom promised to give to the bird a 'banana' before she can release it. Hmmm....mom said birds eats banana. ( I didn't know about that ).

Now, what I can see and learn is....the kindness treatment and mercy my mom's gave to the bird.

Prophet Muhammad also treated the environment and animals with respect and mercy. He taught his followers that because animals were part of Allah's creation they should be treated with dignity and due care. 

Alhamdulillah for seeing something beautiful today, the blue bird and the kindness my mom has shown to it.

Some notes to myself :

"Whoever is merciful even to a sparrow, Allah will be merciful to him on the Day of Judgment."

"Whoever is kind to the creatures of God, is kind to himself." -The Prophet Muhammad

May Allah protect my mom and us, family. Amin.

Till then

Eranna

xx

Comments

Popular Posts