Why wearing abayas.....




It's been 4 years now since I wore abaya and hijab. Berhijrah lah tu namanya :)
It is a start of my new journey, Alhamdulillah.
I am comfortable with what I'm wearing now.

I could never go back in wearing jeans...I can't imagine going back wearing it as I feel funny in jeans now. I no longer feel comfortable with it.

I know it's a big step for me, but I could never go back Inshaa Allah.

In my country or in Asian, wearing abaya and hijabs are common. So I should focus more on Ibadah and self improvement.

So, why wearing abayas are awesome? These are just from my personal experience.

- It's for us to look modest.
- Blend in wherever you go
- Simple yet it's beautiful, elegant and not tight
- Protections from evil eye and actions
- Gain Respect
- It makes me a better Muslim especially to reach the state of perfect submission and connection with Allah

Remember this:

"the sun doesn't lose it's beauty when covered by the clouds, the same way your beauty doesn't fade when covered with hijab"

By the way.....did you see my abaya match with the cushion cover? Hmmm.....

Nowadays I can see abayas made in various colours other than black. It has become more widespread but I still prefer my abayas in black but with lace, embroidered with sparkling crystals or colorful stones. They say, black is the king of colors and it's original. It's up to us, but most important is, carry the modesty,

Till then,

Sincerely
Learning endlessly muslimah


Comments

Popular Posts