MY DAILY MORNING ROUTINE AS A MUSLIMAH


 

Hi Assalamualikum

There is something about starting your day. Below is my daily morning routine that  I have been practicing. I try my best to ‘istiqamah’ on this and to take advantage of the early mornings. It’s just magical time. There is a hadeeth says :

 Prophet Muhammad SAW says :

“Allah made the early hours blessed for my Ummah”

 Perhaps this is a step for having a great morning routine for you too J

 

1)      RECITE AL-FATIHAH

           Upon waking up, I normally recite surah Al-Fatihah. This surah begins with “Alhamdulillah”,                 All praise for Allah.

 

      2)      FAJR PRAYER 

This should be our priority. My fajr prayer is not very early (i.e 5.50 am rather than at 4,45 am) If you can don’t miss the 2 rakaah sunnah prayer before Fajr prayer. I know my fajr is not as early it should be L

 

3)      AL-MA’THURAT, MORNING SUPPLICATIONS & AL-QURAN

      After I prayed Fajr, I love to read Al-mathurat. For me Al-mathurat is a complete adhkar as this is a book compilation of verses from the Quran and prayers from the hadeeth. Make doa for protection of the day. Also Quran time, read small number of pages but if we can do consistently that should be perfect (see my previous post on https://learningendlesslymuslimah.blogspot.com/2020/07/connect-with-allah.html


4)      SIP ON LIME JUICE WATER & CELERY JUICE

This is my daily morning protocol. Lime juice is to eliminate toxins from your body while celery juice has tons of health benefits including beautifying your skin and a lot more.  I learnt this routine form medical medium that you can find him on IG or buy his book Cleanse to heal. As I just got hit by bad eczema for the first time this year, having this protocol are part of my healing journey. 

 

5)      LISTENING TO TAZKIRAH/RELIGIOUS TALKS

Normally after my shower and when I started applying my make up (to get ready for work) I will just go to my Facebook and press any live or recorded short tazkirah by many ustaz and ustazah worldwide. This is the best part of my mornings. As this is something I look forward always to recharge Iman and it feels like I am in majlis ilmu. Perfect for reflections too. 

 

I know this is much easier said than done, but I have practicing this like 80% almost daily but most important is do it with khusyu’.

So what is your daily morning routine?

Wherever you are, May Allah bless us all with amazing morning routine that will bring out the best Muslimah in you.


Love,

Eranna 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts