MY FAVOURITE COMFORT FOODS


Why comfort food comforts? Any thoughts? Ehheheh…

I’ve read this :

“Comfort Food” broadly define as anything that a person uses to feel better, it  is what our body yearn for and what you love to eat.

Is it has to be homemade?

Sweet or savoury?

Simple or extravagant dish?

Ok, here are my comfort food looong list & I’m still trying to understand it ( I memang kuat makan tau)  :)

1. AYAM MASAK MERAH

 My absolute favourite comfort food in a plate is have to be ayam masak merah, Bonus point is if my mom or my grnadma is the one who cooks it. This is our family signature dish at granda house during 1st day of Eidul Fitri..

2. ICE-CREAM

    For me just looking at an ice-cream already can boost my mood. It doesn't matter if it is yogurt ice  cream,  gelato etc. My favourite flavor is mint ice cream of cotton candy.

3. MAGGIE

This is alsoo my go-to-comfort food since I was a kid. Having it especially during the cold weather I  think maggie is everyone's favourite until today. It only 2 minutes guys :)

4. BURGERS

  Oh yes I really love them. I love the one from the night market actually. Also fish fillet from McDonald.

5. MUSHROOM VEGE TEPPANYAKI/MUSHROOM SOUP

I don't know if mushroom fall as vegetable category but I love to order mushroom teppanyaki from one of our Japanese local restaurant, Kaizen. I like the buttery taste of it. And of course I also  enjoyed mushroom soup, but it must be rich and creamy. Oh how I love it! 


6. KEROPOK

Normally I ordered various kind of keropoks during Raya season eg Keropok udang, ubi kayu, keledek etc. Once you eat, it will be non -stop. 

7. POPIA, CURRY PUFF & SAMOSA YOU NAMED IT ALL 

I can eat this the whole day be it in the morning, mid day or afternoon. My all time favourite snacks! Actually I eat curry puffs quite often. 

8. SANDWICHES

Just a simple egg sandwich will do especially for breakfast. 


9. FRENCH FRIES

I don't know why I never get bored with french fries. 

10) NACHOS

A versatile finger food. You can never go wrong with nachos especially with guacamole dip.

11) STEAMBOAT

Eat the soup whie it is hot :) I enjoyed having steamboat with loved ones and my favourite soup is, Tomato soup. Most of the people I eat steamboat with love tom yam soup. So I cannot share soup with them wahhahha. 


Ok that's all and enjoy seeing the picture I snapped!


Till then,

Eranna  

Comments

  1. orang muda makan banyak2 pun tak pe lagi. kalau mcm i ni dah kena saring dah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiskrim & keropok - pilihan utama..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts